Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Randomness

When I was driving into work this morning I saw a beautiful sight over the F-town horizon - 7 hot air balloons meandering their way across town. I'm lucky I didn't hit anyone, I was mesmerized. I would love to go on a hot air balloon ride someday.

Today, I am wearing white pants to work. There is just something about white pants that makes me feel fresh and hip.

I made a killer veggie casserole a couple of nights ago for supper and have been eating left-overs ever since. Mmmmm.... YUM. Recipe here.

I am eating hash browns with ketchup on them trying not to get ketchup on said white pants.

I am going to be in class all weekend to study for my health insurance license. I love learning new things and I'm excited to become licensed for health insurance - I'm just trying to get stoked about being away from my family over the weekend.

It's supposed to be 97 degrees tomorrow. Welcome August.

My children and husband are the best.

1 comment:

Amber said...

If you have time around class, you can go on a tethered hot air balloon "ride" at the F-town balloon festival this weekend. I think it's $20? $40?