Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I tell you what.

So, after passing a kidney stone I was afflicted by a REALLY bad tooth ache that is resulting in a root canal.

I haven't been posting because I've been in pain. BAD.

Luckily, I went to my dentist yesterday and he started the root canal and did enough to get me out of excrutiating pain. He'll finish on Friday morning. My hope is to be able to chew on that side of my mouth by July 4th picnics!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, you poor thing. When it rains, it pours.

I think you need a spa retreat. I'm sure we're in agreeance on this one.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh my goodness, friend. I'm with t.w.i.t. - you need a massage or SOMETHING.

HUG.

Wrestling Kitties said...

:( feel better

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

My gosh. Let me say again... as if being a mom of a newborn isn't painful enough. Girl, you rest!! If I lived nearby you I'd help you out. Geez.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Thinking about you, Dri. Hope you're feeling better, friend.