
and this...

You?
I'm not making this up and I CAN'T BELIEVE I found pictures of the exact things this gal won this morning! The top picture: Dough-Nu-Matic that can "make 5 dozen donuts in less than 5 minutes." The bottom picture: an I Love Lucy collectible doll.
HA! I think she may have won $500 as well.
4 comments:
What game was she playing?
I would love the donut maker! Although if I won it on TPIR, I would be upset since people walk away with tens of thousands of dollars and cars. But if someone gave it to me as a gift, I would be thrilled!
do-nut-machine = awesome. But I'd be disappointed if I got my shot on TPIR and didn't win something bigger, like a car, a trip, or a trailer. But you have to love the way Drew Carey gets excited for the do-nut-machine.
yeah i'd take the doughnut maker. yummy!!!
I'm with you guys that the donut maker would be cool....
The game she was playing was the 1/2 game (don't know the name) where there are 16 boxes up there and if you guess which of the prices of two items is double what it says on the ticket then they take 1/2 the boxes away, etc. Then you choose a box and it could have $10,000 in it.
Needless to say she didn't win $10,000 and won a donut maker and an I Love Lucy doll.
Post a Comment