
An empty closet.
I went through all of my clothes yesterday. (Yes, I mean ALL of my clothes.)
In the past I've had a bad habit of buying items of clothing that:
a.) I don't LOVE.
b.) Fit me okay, but not great.
c.) Aren't quality pieces of clothing.
Now that I'm done being pregnant (unless God has other plans) I'm ready to build a great wardrobe. Classic, yet a bit funky at the same time. And, of course, shirts that will look amazing with South Main Designs accessories.
I am getting rid of lots of clothes and will be slowly building my wardrobe back up with birthday money.
My goal is to only purchase things I love, that I feel amazing in and that will last me for longer than one season.
(Oh, and shoes!)
2 comments:
Ooh, how fun! Cleaning out your closet is so liberating. You should post pics as you rebuild your wardrobe.
i think you are cute already, but i will fully support this new shopping habit. and once i relocate, i may even be able to come along for the ride.
Post a Comment