(For background on this post, see previous post.)
Found to put in my "empty" closet:
- 1 pair of super cute trouser jeans. Dark denim, white contrast stitching. Found them at Meijer (MEIJER) for $13.99. Seriously. Now I'm waiting to find some amazing shoes so I can have them hemmed.
- One pink button down, sheer-ish shirt with a belt around the middle. Will have to find a cami to go underneath. TJ Maxx $16.99.
- One black short sleeve cartigan sweater with a cool detail at the top kind of around the shoulders. Still need to find a cami or some sort of tank top to go under this shirt. TJ Maxx $19.99.
To find those three items I tried on 19 things. Truly.
And the search continues...
3 comments:
good for you! they all sound very cute and very "dri". : )
let the search continue!
Man I love being a guy. ;)
How on earth are you buying these clothes this soon after having a baby?! It took me like a year before I can shop again for my "permanent" clothes b/c my body is like 10 different sizes!!
Post a Comment