Friday, February 8, 2013

Knock Offs

Here are two outfits I wore to work this week that were Pinterest knock offs. 

Pinspiration 1:
White cardigan with grey shirt and contrasting blue bubble necklace.
 
My adaptation:
I am not a huge fan of stripes on my body type so I went with a solid grey shirt.  The flavor of the inspiration outfit is still there though!  (Excuse the poor lighting and my glowing eyes.  This was taken early this morning before I rushed out the door to work.)

 
Pinspiration 2:
Polka dot sweater with bright colored scarf.

 
My adaptation:
This is my first attempt at wearing skinny jeans.  I purchase black ones because dark consistent color on the bottom in a skinny jean seemed safe.  I love the pop of color in the scarf and the contrast of the pink layer.

Then I decided to throw on my black puffy vest.  This is a comfy and put together look.  (Yes, I had my hubby cut my head out of these pictures on purpose... I was having a seriously bad hair day.  Seriously bad.)
 Thanks, again, Pinterest!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your black skinny jeans! They look so good on you, and they make me want a pair.