Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet deal.

Morningstar Veggie Burgers were on sale at Kroger yesterday. 2 boxes for $6. AND there were coupons RIGHT THERE for $.75 off EACH box. Score.

And, Larabars were STILL on sale. 8 for $10. Double score.

The best? The fact that all of this is helping me move towards my goal of losing 20 pounds this year. HIT OUTTA THE BALL PARK!

I'll keep you all updated on my progress and if any of you have a similar goal let me know and we can cheer each other on. (Iris, you are wonderful inspiration already!!)

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

oh, good deals!

Good luck with reaching your goal! I lost 30 pounds since August but kind of hit a road block around December. However I am back on it because I have a goal that I want to reach by my 30th birthday in April! Maybe with all the bloggers we can keep each other motivated :)