Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
Tim and I will be doing the same thing on Sunday. I like your version of Deck the Halls.
I hate this time of year. I love the lights of the Christmas tree, and with x-mas and New Years gone, there's nothing to look forward to for MONTHS!
I fee that you have one of the most precious sons ever.We took our Christmas decor down New Year's Day. (I had it up since before Thanksgiving.)I do, however, still have the Christmas cards up. :)
That is too cute! Would your son want to come over today and sing as I am FINALLY taking our decorations and I need a cute little kid singing to me while I do it!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tim and I will be doing the same thing on Sunday. I like your version of Deck the Halls.
I hate this time of year. I love the lights of the Christmas tree, and with x-mas and New Years gone, there's nothing to look forward to for MONTHS!
I fee that you have one of the most precious sons ever.
We took our Christmas decor down New Year's Day. (I had it up since before Thanksgiving.)
I do, however, still have the Christmas cards up. :)
That is too cute! Would your son want to come over today and sing as I am FINALLY taking our decorations and I need a cute little kid singing to me while I do it!! :)
Post a Comment