After all of the talk of "being quiet" little man still had a hard time actually putting it into practice. Ah well.
There was a nursery off the sanctuary where me and the kids stayed during the wedding. It was perfect - it didn't matter if they were loud, the sound was piped in so we could hear everything, and there were windows we could look out and see what was going on.
The reception was a blast - especially after I took the kids to grandma's for the night. :) I walked back in to the reception, promptly got a glass of wine and proceeded to dance the night away. Good times.
And, Ryan and I slept in until 8:15 this morning. Woot. Woot.
1 comment:
Ahhh...8:15. How I would love to sleep in until then again. I'm glad it sounds like you had a wonderful time!!
Post a Comment