Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Random Andrea Factoid
I am wearing my hair completely up today for the first time in 4 years.
I put mousse (yes, mousse! ;) ) in my hair this morning and scrunched it up into several clips and let it dry. It was wavy when I let it down and then I pinned it up.
Is your hair naturally straight? Because mine is not, and I'm always searching for a better way to make it look good when I wear it curly, without it being frizzy!
4 comments:
Is your hair naturally straight? Because mine is not, and I'm always searching for a better way to make it look good when I wear it curly, without it being frizzy!
Yay for mousse! YAY!
fun!!
My hair is the teeniest bit wavy - wavy enough that if I leave my hair dry naturally it flips out in funny places, but doesn't look curly at all.
Post a Comment