Dang it!
I was at the point of my morning routine where it was time to dry my hair. I switched the hair dryer on and.... it didn't start. I pressed "reset" and it didn't work. I plugged it into a different outlet and it didn't work. I "reset" the outlet and it still didn't work.
Ugh. Guess I'm buying a new hair dryer tonight.
(You don't EVEN want to see my hair today........ it wasn't completely dry by the time I needed to straighten it and was all fuzzy and flippy. Ah. noy. ing. and quite frankly just not pretty.)
Any suggestions for hair dryers?
BTW - Do any of you remember my previous posts when my other hair dryer died? They are here and here. Pay special attention to the name of my old, old hair dryer...... especially if you follow Two Pretzels' blog. :)
3 comments:
When I saw your title, I was thinking "didn't her hair dryer just die not too long ago?!" That's crazy.
The only thing that I absolutely RECOMMEND is a long-cord.
(Sorry about your loss.)
(I LOVE that you named your hair dryer Lila. :)
well, friend, that just stinks!
target and walmart seem to have decent brands of hairdryers. i think that i have a ion something or other and it works well. i just need them to be hot and powerful and i'm good to go!
Post a Comment