Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hairdryer Update



I found one. Out of necessity, obviously. I got a Conair Ionic Cord Keeper hairdryer. Just thought you might want to know. It's different, but I'll get used to it and it will work fine! Does anyone know the point of an Ionic hairdryer? Most of the hairdryers that were more than a cheapie $10 and less than a too-expensive-for-me-right-now $40 were Ionic.

Oh, and it's blue. I'm debating whether or not I should name this one. Lila didn't have a name until after she died.....

LOL - as I was looking for pictures of blue hairdryers to add to this blog entry - I found the picture of Lila that is above. That is the exact hairdryer I had that died. I'm still chuckling to myself. RIP Lila.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha--When I asked my stylist about hairdryers, her comment was "they're toaster coils with a fan". I can't look at my hairdryer without laughing about that :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm thinkin' "Sophie". After the quintessential salon helper. "Sophie" will help you do your hair every day. She could be your personal assistant.