Thursday, May 28, 2009

And.... we're clear.


I ran my first official life appointment tonight. With my boss in the room and help from her, so really I should say "I" ran my first official life appointment tonight...

Phew.

It's over.

I felt like there were parts that went well and other parts that I wish I knew more about or that didn't go as well as I had hoped. All of that is to be expected and we're always harder on ourselves than anyone else. The boss praised me and said I did a good job and the potential clients understood what life insurance would work best for their needs when we were done and are talking about it. All good signs.

One step closer to being an agent, right?? ;)

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Congrats - that's awesome. WAY.TO.GO.

Wrestling Kitties said...

That is awesome! That first one is the hardest, it will only get easier from here!