Saturday, March 28, 2009

Working out. Boooo....


That has been my attitude for the past two years. Basically since I got pregnant with Jenna.

I'm almost done nursing now, which means my body isn't burning as many calories in a day and I will easily start gaining weight. (That's what happened after I had Reece.)

I'm happy with the general size I am for the first time since Ryan and I got married almost 9 years ago but I'm not toned and I want my heart to be healthy.

I will say, though, I'm a little afraid of failing. A little afraid of starting something that I don't finish and then feeling even worse about myself.

Time to set some goals and go for it.

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Don't be afraid of falling. Working out and taking care of yourself is a lifestyle change that ebbs and flows just like life. You do the BEST you can with WHAT you have AT THAT time.

You can TOTALLY do this.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(I cannot WAIT to see you soon.)

Unknown said...

I want to diet NOW, but the second I do my milk supply takes a nosedive and unfortunately Athena doesn't like that too much...