.jpg)
**UPDATE: Jennifer won!!!!! Click here to check out the newscast. I am AMAZED at how much BOTH of these Coupon Mom's saved! And, I'm super happy for Jenny that she is getting her name out there more and promoting her classes as well!
--------------------------------
I blogged recently about a local blogger, Jennifer Baumgartner, who offers classes on cutting coupons and saving money and she was featured on 13abc yesterday in a Coupon Mom Contest! Two moms went head to head at Meijer to see who could get the most for $100.
Click here for the link.
Jennifer's blog - Northwest Ohio Coupons - is one I check regularly and there's a link under my regular blog list at the side!
2 comments:
I just wrote my 50 entries today on my money savings ideas and coupons. I can share further with you if you need some more info. I'm well versed in this. lol.
(I meant to write... entries on my blog...)
Post a Comment