
Read all about the man behind the celebration here. "It is known that St. Patrick was born in Britain to wealthy parents near the end of the fourth century. He is believed to have died on March 17, around 460 A.D."
And, how about a fact about four leaf clovers - "Apparently the chances of finding a four leaf clover are a million to one - as there are 1,000,000 3 leafed clovers to every four leaf clover." WOW. The luck of the Irish for sure...
To celebrate - I had green beer for the first time ever last night.
A question I had while I was drinking it.... will my teeth and tongue be green the next day for my oh-so-professional trip to Mansfield to sit among many other State Farm professionals and learn about life insurance?
The answer... no.
I wish I could have "manned-up" and drank Guiness instead of green Budlight (or whatever other American beer it was), but I had a taste of Guiness and have a ways to go until I think that tastes even remotely good. Sorry, Ireland. I still enjoyed your holiday, thank you for having it!
No comments:
Post a Comment