Friday, February 6, 2009

I love me a Cadbury Egg.



The cream kind, not the caramel kind. Mmmm.... I picked one up at the grocery store tonight because I could.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooooooh me too. I've always LOVED them. That's all I ever use to get for Easter. Have you noticed that most people think they're disgusting?

I usually buy enough so that I can have them for many many months. When I was pregnant I wanted one so bad. I ripped the house apart trying to find one last one. I did. It had turned white. I may or may not have eaten it anyway.

Dri said...

Yes, I TOTALLY don't understand why people don't like them. They are scrumptious!

And, if you did eat the white egg you found I totally support you, Nadja. Not that you did... I'm just sayin'.

We Creme Egg people need to stick together.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh my goodness - I haven't had one of these in YEARS.

How fun.

(I'm a reese's peanut butter cup egg girl.)

Lori said...

I'm one of the losers that hates Cadbury Creme Eggs. But not as much as I hate Peeps! Give me a milk chocolate bunny with candy eyes any day.

Iris Took said...

The carmel kind are amazing - the original creme kind are so disgusting I cannot imagine who can tolerate them (and I love all food).