My favorite of the two. It looks totally different now because they painted the front door red and painted all of the trim around the door and windows and the porch columns black. It looks REALLY sharp. The price is a little out of our league right now. (Okay, a lot.)
My second favorite house. Looks like it has great old charm and a gorgeous open staircase. Two furnaces, though? Really? One word comes to mind - EXPENSIVE!
Ryan said, "So, if our realtor said we could sell the house we are living in right now for $25,000 more than we paid for it what would you think?"
First, I'd laugh and say she was crazy. Then I'd say, "Show me the money, woman" and move into one of these two houses or another one equally as enticing (from the outside, of course).
2 comments:
Oh, they're both awesome. I like the first one the best, too. But the stairway was was got me on the second one.
Are you guys seriously considering moving?!
No, we are not seriously considering moving. I just love looking at houses and drive by these houses over and over again throughout the week and so am SERIOUSLY curious about them.
Ryan asked me why all of the sudden I'm looking again... I think it's because I finally feel hopeful again about our situation and am ready to look into the future again. We were in survival mode for so long that we weren't really dreaming... looking at a different house is a dream, probably a few years off.
Post a Comment