Saturday, January 24, 2009

Writer's Block

Here's what's going on:

I don't have anything overly exciting happening in my life AND I don't have time to watch/read the news which means a lack of anything discussable (is that a word?).

I can update you on my kids because they are who I spend time with when I'm not working.

Jenna is cruising around now, which means walking is sooner than I may want to think about. She also drank juice from a cup with a straw this morning. You should have seen the proud look on her cute little face. She would take a drink and then smile HUGE and look around to see if daddy and Reece were watching! Adorable.

Reece is currently being taught how to play Lego Star Wars on PlayStation. (And it begins.....) He also went upstairs, picked out his clothes and got dressed all by himself yesterday morning. He came down in blue wind pants with an orange stripe and a dressy(ish) polo shirt on backwards in two shades of green. He was so proud of himself I almost felt bad telling him that his shirt was on backwards. We definitely did not mention the fact that his clothes didn't match or look remotely good together. He'll learn that eventually.

2 comments:

Mickey D. said...

Aww, that's precious. He was probably so proud of himself too. Cute.

Wrestling Kitties said...

I love when kids pick out their own clothes to wear! totally cute