Saturday, January 24, 2009

I ALMOST FORGOT


How did I almost forget to share the exciting news that I passed my state licensing exam and am now OFFICIALLY licensed in the State of Ohio to help people buy life insurance! WOHOO!

I got my license in the mail this week and then promptly signed the State Farm agreement. So, now I am officially a part of the State Farm family as well!!

I'm on my way... Seriously, if you have any life insurance questions, ask me. It will be good practice for me to learn how to decipher different policies (if you already have a policy) and I can help you understand something that is a mystery to many people (including myself a short time ago). And, if you don't currently have life insurance I can work on a quote for you. Again, good practice even if you decide not to purchase - it's always easier to learn while working on a friend's case than a complete stranger.

A short month ago I DEFINITELY did not think I'd be doing this..... such is life, right?

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

YAY! Great job!

Mickey D. said...

Good for you! Sounds like a good career to be involved in.

Best of luck!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Congrats! How exciting!