Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Haircut - Before & After!

I was getting bored with my haircut. My side parted wispy bangs, short/medium length. It was flipping out weird in the back. Here is my before picture:


Okay, but not GREAT. It was a hit or miss style and it was missing more often than hitting for the past while.

So, I went to a new hair dresser and talked to her about what I liked about my current cut and what I didn't like. She gave me some great ideas and proceeded to do a great job! I love it. It's shorter than I would have liked (isn't that always the case), but that's mostly to balance out my previous cut and allow it to grow out correctly.

After picture:



Fun, a little funky and just different enough to make me feel fresh and hip and not necessarily like a mom of two! :)

7 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Way cute!! Love the bangs! How great is it to try someone new and try a new style and it totally works out...answer freak'n great :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Fun bangs, Dri! She did a great job. CUTE.

Iris Took said...

Like the bangs! And you are right, they always cut off more than you originally wanted.

Malissa said...

LOVE IT! it's new and fresh!

Dri said...

I wish I would have taken better pictures. Ryan said after I posted these that the pictures don't really do the difference and the cut justice. It's a GREAT cut. The back is really sleek and cool!

Mickey D. said...

It's always so fun to change things up a bit. It looks great!

Lori said...

I LOVE IT!!! Those bangs look awesome. That is a really sleek 'do you have there.