Monday, December 15, 2008

Poll

Should I look for a traditional job or should I work for myself like I did before I worked at South Main Designs and start cleaning again?

I feel very lost right now. South Main Designs was supposed to be where I was going to retire. Do I want a new career? Do I want a flexible schedule and to be my own boss?

Any insight?

6 comments:

Malissa said...

work for yourself. so much more freedom and flexibility.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

I say, if you don't mind cleaning, do that. So you can still stay home with your kids??? (if you like doing that too!) :)

If there is some product you love (other than the jewelry!), I'd say get into selling that. For me, Mary Kay is such easy money. But that's b/c I love the products so they are easy to sell. And I get to do it on the side. So I'd say, pick something you love and sell it!

Overall, I'd say if you like getting out of the house for adult interaction every day, rather than staying in the house with toddlers.... then you know your answer. If the preference is reversed, there is your answer as well?????

Based on your two choices, if it were ME, I'd go with cleaning.

Wrestling Kitties said...

At the end of the day it is what makes you happy. I agree with the above comments but also remember to keep an open mind, sometimes you can find happiness in doing something you never expected. Good Luck

Rachel said...

I totally understand what you're going through. :)

We should chat ...

Overall though, I say that I agree with Wrestling Kitties. After almost 4 months of hunting again, an open mind is the most important thing that I have to have at all times ...

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm thinking work for yourself. If you have health insurance through R., then I'd make your own schedule.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Hey, I sent you an email via your hubby (on facebook) since I didn't have your email.

I'll be praying for your job search!!!!!