Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jobs I've applied/interviewed for so far...


1. Insurance sales person
2. Front desk position at insurance agency
3. Medical receptionist
4. Vending machine refiller (don't know the actual name of that job)
5. For "Future Openings" at RTI

All in a week's work.

I also have my list of cleaning clients I used to have and am going to be making calls to them as well as put an ad in the newspaper for additional clients/small businesses.

We'll see where this goes. I think my decision will be clear as I keep putting resumes out there and putting feelers out for cleaning jobs.

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Just LOOK at how proactive you are! At what you're doing to solve this issue. I am SO proud of you. WAY TO GO.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Wow, that is great! I will keep you in my thoughts that everything works out