i don't necessarily write to see my name at the top, but i've grown particularly lazy and just stop by her place to see which blogs have been recently updated! like Jill Marie
I was just thinking of stopping by to see who's updated. I didn't know this was a competition for the top. Hmmm.... watch out fellow bloggers, I'm going to win. (ok, not really...)
4 comments:
Love you, Dri. :-)
HA HA HA HA.... I often check her blog to see who has blogged lately, instead of just going through my list!
Too funny
i don't necessarily write to see my name at the top, but i've grown particularly lazy and just stop by her place to see which blogs have been recently updated! like Jill Marie
I was just thinking of stopping by to see who's updated. I didn't know this was a competition for the top. Hmmm.... watch out fellow bloggers, I'm going to win. (ok, not really...)
Post a Comment