Thursday, July 17, 2008

Zucchini LOVER or HATER?


R's dad and step-mom have an amazing garden. AMAZING. Green beans, peas, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, corn, pumpkins, onions, potatoes... I'm sure I'm forgetting something. :)

So, they gave us this HUGE zucchini. (That's a stick of butter I'm comparing it to.) I happen to be a zucchini LOVER. I'm going to make zucchini lasagna tonight (you use zucchini instead of lasagna noodles) and grate the rest of it and put it in baggies to make bread, cake, etc.

So, are you a zucchini LOVER or HATER?

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Holy crap that thing is HUGE!

I am a hater of zucchini and squash - blech. It just has a weird consistency when it is cooked and it doesn't taste like anything....I don't like foods that are tasteless, not right.

I will however cook it for my husband who loves it...I just don't eat it.

Malissa said...

zucchini LOVER all the way.

Sarah said...

mmmmm....LOVER!