Thursday, July 17, 2008

Upon Your Request...


... and because I'm a proud mommy, here is a picture of Jenna taken this morning. She is about one week shy of 3 months old.

She isn't losing any of her dark hair yet and her eyes are still a grey/navy blue, but now I can see specks of green and brown in them as well. We might have a little girl with hazel eyes!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

She is precious! Look at her smile! so cute, thanks for sharing!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

THAT little sweetie is a just a MUFFIN.

My goodness.

Malissa said...

AWWWW! she looks like a mini-mini-R. and she is adorable with that dark hair.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

She is totally adorable!!!! Wow. 3 months already. Yea!!!!

Traci said...

so cute!!!!!

Mickey D. said...

What is cuter than babies smiling?

Nothing.

She is precious.

Kendra said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in two weeks!!!