
So, it's day 7 or 8 of farmer vision. It's really not all that bad. I didn't realize how addicted I was to What Not to Wear, though. I have watched re-runs of that show for at least two years while I eat my lunch. Missing it is a hard pill to swallow.
Anyone willing to Tivo/DVR the new episodes for me each Friday night and then copy it on a DVD for me to watch? Just thought I'd ask....
3 comments:
Yeah, so apparently I haven't heeded their advice as well as I'd hoped....
Funny that my post right before this one is how I wore my shirt backwards to work on Monday.
I'm just finding humor in the juxtaposition.
I already DVR this every Friday night, but I'm not sure how to burn it onto a DVD... I'd be glad to help a fellow What Not to Wear fan!
It was awesome to see how fast you ran into the living room when I told you Stacy was on TV...
...you didn't even say 'Stacy who?'
Post a Comment