I think it was my sophomore year of high school, I was going to dress for the varsity volleyball team for the first time. We all ran out onto the court to warm-up, and one of the JV players called me over to the bench. I had my shorts on backwards. ugh. I know where you're at!
I almost got out of the house with my shirt on inside out earlier this week. Luckily not being able to button it gave it away before I got to work! (I had a shirt on underneath; I wasn't just running around all willy-nilly.)
7 comments:
that's wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy whack. ; ) heeheheehehee! i'm SO laughing out loud at myself and smirking at your little snafu.
it could have been worse. it could ALWAYS be worse!
haha TL, awesome!
You are not alone, I have put mine on inside out and gone to work.
Awesome photo choice on this post! Hahaha!
Too funny. At least you can laugh at yourself :)
Dear friend, I wear my chonies (underpants) inside out on accident at least twice a week.
I also forget to shave one leg at least once a week.
You are so not alone.
I think it was my sophomore year of high school, I was going to dress for the varsity volleyball team for the first time. We all ran out onto the court to warm-up, and one of the JV players called me over to the bench. I had my shorts on backwards. ugh. I know where you're at!
I for sure have done this at least once at work. However, I wore a lab coat luckily! :)
I almost got out of the house with my shirt on inside out earlier this week. Luckily not being able to button it gave it away before I got to work! (I had a shirt on underneath; I wasn't just running around all willy-nilly.)
Post a Comment