How many items do you have hanging on the wall in your living room?
I just realized how little we have hung on our walls throughout the house. I don't think our house looks bare... we just select a few things we love instead of a lot of things that are okay.
10 comments:
We have two things hanging in our living room. A clock and a shelf.
The shelf has three things on it - a large painting that was given to me by the Arts Center I used to work for, a plant and a photograph of part of an Underground sign with Big Ben in the back ground that R. picked up in Dupont Circle in Washington D.C.
13:
- 7 pictures
- 1 mirror
- 1 cross
- 2 pieces of word art
- 1 clock
- 1 mail sorter
That's a lot more than you have. Honestly, for a while I worried that Tyler hated the amount of stuff that's hanging on the walls in our apartment. However - he hasn't complained ... and the pictures and whatnot that are on our walls all have sentimental attachments for us.
wow...only 2 things for us too. a framed picture and a candle sconce. i need WAY more than that.
Tons of pictures of our kids (mostly B&W) and some family phots we had done BB (before Bryn), my husband's Coast Guard medals in a shadow box, a large nautical star medallion, a wreath over the fireplace that my mom made, a watercolor picture of the NOLA lighthouse I bought from an artist in the Quarter and an art deco framed poster of a ship. (its a big room)
we just started putting stuff up as we noticed it was bare...meaning we had A large clock!
We now have going up our living room stairs (which is part of our living room the way our house is designed) 4 framed record albums. We also have two framed record albums on another wall. We have a couple shelves, a large framed painting and a picture of T&I from our wedding that we want to hang but don't know exactly where we want things to go.
Toledo:
•About 12 various black framed photos
•3 shelves with C.'s glass
• One of C's paintings
• 3 oversized-clocks
• And my favorite, C.'s photo, plaque and ribbons from winning the roller skating Blue Ribbon in his division when he was 4.
(That's a lot of stuff, but I don't think it looks cluttered. Just fun.)
Cabo:
(Our dining room, living room and kitchen are essentially one room.)
• Big mirror
• Big click
• Word that says, "HOME"
• Word that says, "DREAM"
• Small painting of a nest my bro and sis got me.
• Big red star
I guess we have a lot of stuff.
(I meant to say, "clock" above.
(Two Pretzels - at least you didn't write clock and leave the "l" out!)
I have a small living room with two larger paintings.
I think I have a moderate amount on the walls. I really don't like bare walls as I feel something is missing there, so I always put something in that bare spot. But I don't think my house is cluttered, so its ok. :)
Post a Comment