At the risk of sounding sheltered....
I am reading through my first ever issue of Vanity Fair. I didn't have any expectations because I didn't know much about it, but this issue is really good.
I love magazines that are passed along. Others I got from my m-i-l this time:
domino
all*you
InStyle
The only magazine I subscribe to is O Magazine and that subscription is running out. I am a person who reads through a magazine like I read a book - front to back. I don't skip around.
What's your fav magazine and how do you read through it?
4 comments:
oh...i love Vanity Fair. I just renewed my subscription to it.
i usually read that and InStyle cover to cover.
those are probably my 2 favorites. oh, those and Entertainment Weekly. I read that cover to cover too.
mags i get, but don't always read thru: Redbook, Parents, Parenting, Rachel Ray. these...i just browse in them. :)
I only get Rachael Ray magazine and I love it! I am a skimmer, but I will skim it two or three times depending on what I am looking for in the magazine.
I also wanted to get AP magazine (Alternative Press) but since my sister is living with me and she gets it, I just read hers!
I try to read Vanity Fair - it's so interesting, yet so liberal sometimes.
I subscribe to TIME - and usually read what interests me QUICKLY then pass them on to a co-worker. (Those weeklies pile up!)
I also subscribe to Glamour (blech) and Shape (love it.)
I really like Marie Clair, too.
I love Better Homes & Gardens. I thought it was an old lady magazine but its more hip these days. Reminds me of the Real Simple magazine. Which I also love.
I get tons of free magazines with my coke points (that you get from coke products). I get my mom free mags too.
I'm a skip around person. Read all the simple stuff and go back later to read the stories.
Post a Comment