Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
My husband has made references to this movie. I've never seen it, and don't think I would understand it anyway. But then again, I enjoy Pink Floyd's "The Wall."
I saw parts of this a long time ago, but really don't have an interest in...at least not sober. Terry makes fun of it!oh twit, "The Wall" = awesome!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My husband has made references to this movie. I've never seen it, and don't think I would understand it anyway. But then again, I enjoy Pink Floyd's "The Wall."
I saw parts of this a long time ago, but really don't have an interest in...at least not sober. Terry makes fun of it!
oh twit, "The Wall" = awesome!
Post a Comment