Thursday, July 31, 2008

LOL Moment


I was listening to the local country radio station and heard this:

"You're familiar with the saying, 'Teach a man to fish and... he will be gone all day drinking beer."

HAHAHAHAHA! I am so country. I can pretend to be city-fied (you know, the big metropolis of F-town), but when it gets right down to it I'm always a country girl at heart.

And, R., I AM trying to pass my appreciation for country music on to Little R. You can't stop me! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I can...

Anonymous said...

Blech. Country music. Stop he while you can.

Lori said...

Please do not do that to your husband. My husband listens to country music...and I married him anyway. But it was definitely in the "cons" column, right below his mother.

If you play country music for your son or daughter, I will call Children's Services on you.

:-)