Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
what a doll! :)
Yes, they do look alike, save for Reece's lighter hair. They're both adorable. She looks so big!
Look at those cheeks! Way to go, Mommy! :)
yes, they DO look alike!
For the record, I think they look alike as well. We'll see how long that lasts.And, I have a chubby little baby girl and I LOVE it!!! The baby chub (a.k.a. arm and leg rolls and chubby cheeks) makes for a healthy babe if you ask me!
They do look alike and they are both SO adorable!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a doll! :)
Yes, they do look alike, save for Reece's lighter hair. They're both adorable. She looks so big!
Look at those cheeks! Way to go, Mommy! :)
yes, they DO look alike!
For the record, I think they look alike as well. We'll see how long that lasts.
And, I have a chubby little baby girl and I LOVE it!!! The baby chub (a.k.a. arm and leg rolls and chubby cheeks) makes for a healthy babe if you ask me!
They do look alike and they are both SO adorable!!!
Post a Comment