Thursday, May 22, 2008

One Man's Junk...

My mom and I are having a garage sale. Day One total for me: over $200! I'm selling a lot of Little R's clothes as well as my maternity clothes (and LOTS of other stuff).

Are any of you avid garage salers? Either having them or attending them?

I usually have about one a year, but I don't go to many. I don't know why...

2 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

nice! extra cash is always great to have!

I don't really go to them, but I really want to have one! We have SO much junk that I want to get rid of but right now Terry & I have different ideas of what should be sold and what shouldn't be sold. I would like to have one later this summer/early fall. We'll see what happen!

Good luck!

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Ooooh. Me me me. I loooooove going to garage sales. I wish I lived near you. :)