Our local AM radio station runs a show everyday from 11:05-11:30 called Tradio.
Basically, it's classified ads for the radio. You can call stuff in, fax or email it.
Today, I emailed in regarding a garage sale my mom and I are having tomorrow and Friday.
I also put in there that we had some pine logs out back and an old water heater out back that are free for the taking as long as someone comes and picks them up.
By 11:25 both the logs and the water heater were spoken for - by noon the logs were gone and the guy taking the water heater should be here soon.
HALLELUIAH!
And, we got our garage and the rest of our back patio somewhat cleared off and will be making a trip to the dump soon.
Baby steps in the direction of having a usable back patio again.
1 comment:
I think that is cool!
Post a Comment