Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Office Finale

Did anyone else watch this?

My thoughts:

- I was TOTALLY uncomfortable once I found out that Jim was going to propose to Pam. I KNEW it would go wrong and I SO want them to end up together. He has to propose soon.... Pam got strung along for too long with her previous man. (Why can't I remember his name?)
- Jim and Pam cannot break up with her leaving for 3 months. They just can't. I do think it's cool that she's going to school.
- I can't believe Jan is pregnant and that Michael is "kinda going to be a dad."
- The new HR person is going to be an interesting mix in the office.
- I hope Ryan stays off the show now that he's probably going to be in the slammer for fraud. I actually hated his character once he got the promotion and left Scranton.
- HOLY CRAP!?!? Angela and Andy getting married? But, really, Dwight and Angela making out??? Seriously, what is that all about? Any ideas of where this story line may be heading?
- Rockin' party, Phyllis!

Share your thoughts.

I LOVE this show.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was odd that Pam is "going away" for 3 months when it's only 2 hours away.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I too, love Pam and Jim.

I cracked up that Andy stole their moment. Why? Andy absolutely cracks me up.

How about Angela's response to Andy? "Ok. I SAID OK." (That's exactly the response that men want, right?)

I thought Jan seemed relatively calm. Totally different than when she and Michael were dating.

Toby's departure is bittersweet. He started to get creepy toward the end of this season, no?

GREAT show.

Dri said...

Yeah, Matt, I'll be interested to see how far away they make it seem between the two of them. Maybe Toby will end up in NY with Pam in some weird twist of fate....

TP, I totally agree that Toby got a little creepy towards the end, especially with Pam.

And, I forgot to mention the part of the show that made me crack up out loud this morning when I was thinking about the finale: the fact the Holly thinks Kevin is "special" and the fact that he totally didn't change his character, voice, mannerisms or ANYTHING and it is VERY believable! ;) HA!

Malissa said...

i think it's great that Kevin thinks he is going to score with Holly.
Angela's response was absolutely on par for her character. so crazy.
i really don't think that Pam and Jim will break up over her being away for 3 months, but this is a sitcom and NOTHING ever works out...what would we have to look forward to if NOT for the Jim/Pam saga (i totally cannot remember her ex-boyfriend's name, it was bad - like Earl or something).
i KNEW they would leave us hanging with proposal. dang them.
i cannot wait for the next season to start.
i think Holly is a blonder Jan.
and Jan WAS (in fact) more "calm" than usual.

i could go on and on...i LOVE this show. and i think it's great that your kid is smart enough to KNOW the characters.

freckleface said...

I too LOVE this show!
Pam's ex was Roy. I really hope that she and Jim get engaged. They are so cute!
I can't stand Dwight, FALSE, I love Dwight! He makes me laugh so much. My husband and I have a joke that when we goof something up we say we 'Schruted it'. (Remember when Andy came up with that?) Dwight is so jealous of Andy and Angela. I used to not like Andy, but now I think he has a great character. Angela is a total B!
I also think that Holly is a lot like Jan, maybe that is why Michael was so taken with her. She is a nicer version.
Ryan became a total douche! Kelly is funny when she talks about him.
My fav part was how Holly thought Kevin was special and he said something like I am totally going to bang her.
Love love love this show!