So, I made myself a to-do list earlier this week. Really, it was a list of the dumb stuff that just kept hanging around that needed to be done, but that I didn't really WANT to do. Stuff like:
- file the papers in our office
- fill out several surveys/doctor stuff from the recent birth
- clean my house
- take back some clothes I ended up not liking
You know, that kind of stuff.
Well, as of 15 minutes ago, all of the stuff I mentioned above is done. CROSSED OFF THE LIST!
Anything on your to-do list (either mental or literal) that you are just avoiding? How long have you been avoiding it? :)
I can't wait for the little ones to go to sleep tonight so that I can light some candles in my clean house and enjoy the relaxing environment I've created in my house. Maybe I'll even stop at the grocery store and get some ice cream...
4 comments:
ice cream...check...
Yeah For clean houses!!! I know what you mean... That feeling is great when all the things in your head are accomplished.
ugh, we have a long to do list. This weekend we were going to spring clean, but for some reason a movie, lunch and putt putt were far more important!
YAY for getting your list accomplished!
dri - you just gave birth to a second child, therefore you should eat all the ice cream your heart desires (especially after completing a whole To-Do list with said children around)
Post a Comment