Oooh... Dr. Turtle, your comment reminded me of Nerds Jelly Beans I had a couple of weeks ago. They are jelly in the middle, but have a bumpy, crunchy coating on the outside that tastes like Nerds.
My favorite is Cadbury Mini Eggs. And this year they had dark chocolate ones. So I had to try them...and after I got use to them, it was hard to go back to the originals.And my hubby likes the Creme Eggs as well.
9 comments:
I love the SweeTarts - Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies. I couls eat a whole bag!
And jellybeans - all of them, from the classic kind to starburst (or sweetart, like my mom had yesterday!)
Reese Peanut Butter Eggs. LOVE them. :)
Reese Peanut Butter Eggs as well! SO good!!!
I Love Skittles. I know they are not exactly Easter candy, But I get them in MY Easter basket. YES, I still get an Easter basket.
2 Peas
Oooh... Dr. Turtle, your comment reminded me of Nerds Jelly Beans I had a couple of weeks ago. They are jelly in the middle, but have a bumpy, crunchy coating on the outside that tastes like Nerds.
SO GOOD.
And I definitely agree with Reese's cups and Skittles.
YUM!
Okay, maybe I'm just a candy junky! :)
Yes! I had the giant Nerd Jelly Beans in my basket yesterday! As a Nerd Lover, I thought they were fantastic and had so much flavor!
Dri, have you ever had Nerd Rope? It's similar to the beans. But it's got all different flavors on one long rope. Mmmmm...
i buy several packs of Reese's eggs and freeze them - i LOVE them and wish i could buy them year-round.
My favorite is Cadbury Mini Eggs. And this year they had dark chocolate ones. So I had to try them...and after I got use to them, it was hard to go back to the originals.And my hubby likes the Creme Eggs as well.
Post a Comment