Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bloggers Unite!


Hubby and I had a great time last night getting to see Two Pretzels and C. and getting to meet many blogging friends. Thanks for bringing us all together, K.!

Bloggers I got to meet:
2 Peas in my Pod
Wresting Kitties
My Reality
Turtle Parade
Iris Took
Tiny
(and maybe more, sorry if I forgot you...)

Too fun! The ride home wasn't as bad as we thought either - once we got close to F-town it was all just rain and we have *maybe* an inch on the ground this morning.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun! I wish we would have shown up earlier so I could have talked to you guys more!

Malissa said...

so jealous!!!

Dri said...

Dr. Turtle - I wish we would have gotten to chat more, too.

Weather dictated our departure time last night unfortunately. It was pretty crappy. :(

Traci said...

i'm so bummed that i couldn't make it out to meet all of you and see kylee. :(

maybe next time...

glad you all had a good time. :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I am SO, SO very thankful that you, Big R. and Baby Girl C. made the ride to Toledo during the Easter blizzard of 2008. THANK YOU!!!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

It was SO nice to meet you and your husband! T & I had a really great time talking to everyone!

Mickey D. said...

I agree! So so fun!

You and your husband were a lot of fun to talk to. So glad you made the trek up to T-town.

Best wishes for your final weeks of pregnancy!

Jill Marie said...

I loved it as well!! You and your husband seem like stand up peoples!!!!! Tell your husband good luck on the new job, and I hope you rest easy and have a speedy delivery!! Prayers are with you both

2 Peas

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Oh, I'm jealous. i'd love to meet all of those people too! I feel like I know all of them already. :)