Saturday, March 22, 2008

Clean House


Yesterday I took time to clean my house from top to bottom. Dusting, sweeping, mopping, sinks, counters, EVERYTHING! I love the feeling I get after my house is completely clean and straightened up.

The problem is the first few times it gets "messed up" (read: normal clutter from a 3-year old's toys, mail sitting on the table, dirty dishes on the counter) I get kinda b-tchy.

Kind of like the days I actually get to do ALL of the laundry, fold it and put it away by the end of the day. I always get annoyed when the first piece of dirty laundry goes into the clothes hamper.

It's a never-ending cycle, really, and I should just get over it, shouldn't I?

2 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Good for you! I was down sick this weekend and didn't get to my cleaning like I wanted.

I always get mad with the kitchen. I will spend all day cleaning it, washing all the dishes and making sure things are tidy. Then I will find a dish in the sink or on the counter instead of the empty dishwasher and I am like...seriously!!! You had to walk past the dishwasher to get to the sink! I get over it, but the first few times after I clean are annoying!

Jill Marie said...

From one Mom to another. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY>>>>>>>> I am a clean FREAK. My family thinks that I have issues, but I just like a clean house. I know I have a 2 and 5 year old, but I still drive myself crazy by picking up after them every 30mins.
I think WE should just get over it. I just don't know how.