Monday, March 24, 2008

Bleh.


I'm ready to have this baby.

Let me amend that statement: I'm ready to be done with the aches and pains of pregnancy - not sleeping well, having to pee a ton of times in the middle of the night, really having to pee a lot all the time, pain in my hips, pressure in lots of places, being unable to breath deeply, constantly being hungry and getting heartburn if I let my stomach get too empty or if I eat too much at a time.

I'm also ready to meet this little one, although I'm a little afraid of having to go through labor again.

Can I get an amen?

6 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

I have never been pregnant so I don't know how you feel, but I will say you looked way cute friday! So even if you are uncomfortable...you don't look it at all!!

Malissa said...

awww, friend! your belly is so cute, but i really hope that baby girl makes an appearance (easily!!) and on time.

Jill Marie said...

I know how you feel. But I will say this, I am begging my husband for a third and would do anything to feel uncomfortable, pee alot, and to not breath easy.
Hang in there girl. Us mothers are champs!

Traci said...

amen! i feel for you, really i do. i found that the 2nd time around was much more miserable than the first. but on the bright side, your little one will be here soon...so hang in there. :) it's always worth it in the end!

Nadja said...

Oh man oh man do I know what you're going through. The fact that I had put on 65lbs and had legs the size of the Giant Redwoods didn't help matters AT ALL for me. I'd get stuck laying on one side because it hurt so bad to turn over. Also, at the end I could feel Ms. Bee constantly turning her head in my pelvis.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

I hate that last wing of pregnancy. Your body just feels awful!!!!

I will say that labor was easier and quicker for me the second time. I was still scared, but you know what to do this time. And typically the pushing goes quicker!

Best wishes!