Monday, February 11, 2008

Our truck is dead.


Bleh.

R. drove it a couple of different places yesterday and each time it was hard to start, but it still ended up starting.

After Journey last night it was dead. We found out today it wasn't the battery. We also found out who to call if you need to tow your dead car/truck to a mechanic.

Now we're waiting to find out what's wrong and how much it will cost to fix.

We will also find out how being a one-car family works out for awhile....

(This is almost exactly what our truck looks like, except, well, ours is MUCH more beat up than the one in this picture.)

4 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

oh, that stinks.

My husbands car is on the verge of death. I am really really hoping it can make it another year or so, but I think we are going to have to cave soon and get him something.

He has this old HUGE car that is rusted, duct taped, loud, and falling apart....he loves it and never wants to get rid of it!

Dri said...

We're hoping this truck can be the same way as your hubby's car - rusty, duct taped, loud, falling apart - AND STILL RUNNING! We need it to last for awhile longer.

We haven't heard what's up yet, but hopefully today we'll get the call with the "damage."

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh, that stinks. :-(

I wish I could just blink my eyes and ship you my jetta. We have three cars here and NEVER use the Jetta. Sad.

Anonymous said...

I'd love the jetta too...

crap...