I Agree...this show is AWESOME....they are AWESOME!
I didn't get to watch it this week yet, but the stuff they do is so amazing. I went to their website a while back b/c we were suppose to go to Baltimore and the cakes start at $500 and go up from there. I told my husband if they are around when he turns 40 in about 5 more years he is TOTALLY get a cake from there!
Did anyone see one of the episodes that his little brother was on with him? Hilarious! They both have the same giggle/laugh and act the same age.
I would love to see or read a biography on him - I know his dad owns a chain of exercise gyms (because he made a treadmill cake for it) and that he used to be a graffiti artist (because he put graffiti on a subway cake that they made last night).....
5 comments:
I Agree...this show is AWESOME....they are AWESOME!
I didn't get to watch it this week yet, but the stuff they do is so amazing. I went to their website a while back b/c we were suppose to go to Baltimore and the cakes start at $500 and go up from there. I told my husband if they are around when he turns 40 in about 5 more years he is TOTALLY get a cake from there!
And Duff's laugh.....he is adorable!
I love Ace of Cakes!! I espically love it when they have the "showdown" and all have to compete or there is a theme.
Great Show!!
Fantastic show. Loved the Harry Potter episode. "I'm basically a Jew with an affinity for bacon" ... classic.
Did anyone see one of the episodes that his little brother was on with him? Hilarious! They both have the same giggle/laugh and act the same age.
I would love to see or read a biography on him - I know his dad owns a chain of exercise gyms (because he made a treadmill cake for it) and that he used to be a graffiti artist (because he put graffiti on a subway cake that they made last night).....
I agree. GREAT show.
I like the super-quiet guy. He absolutely cracks me up.
Post a Comment