Friday, February 8, 2008

Golden Arches


Check out this Salad and Sandwich menu for McDonald's in Singapore.

Tantalizing sandwiches are available at the Golden Arches in Singapore like: Pesto Chicken, Gourmet Cheese and Triple Decker.

In this case the Triple Decker is made with wholemeal bread, turkey ham, cheddar cheese and fresh tomato...

-NOT-

Twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesame-seedbun. :)

(I suppose in the U.S. we have a whole separate restaurant, a.k.a. Panera, that offers these type of sandwiches. Aren't Panera and McD's owned by the same company?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micky D's in larger cities are going with this gourmet menu, most with a make-your-gourmet-to-order with someone behind the counter, similar to Subway. I sure hope it spreads everywhere else! Let's go there before we go to Kopps!

Wrestling Kitties said...

hmmm, a couple of those things sound really good!!! The only thing I like from McDonalds is the fish sandwhich and orange pop but if they had some of these items I would try them!!

I live just a couple minutes from Amish country and the McDonalds near Amish country (which in itself is just wierd)actually serves amish swiss cheese on their burgers!! YUM!