Monday, November 19, 2007

Little R is ready for Christmas.... all year.


So, last year as a Christmas White Elephant gift R. received a stuffed "Animated Bilingual Santa." Santa sings Jingle Bells (obnoxiously loud) in English and Spanish, he dances, he is holding a string of Christmas lights that light up and twinkle. I mean, it is QUITE the gift to receive.

Little R. has loved it ever since we brought it home. It's April and the spring flowers are out, "Mommy can I play with Santa?" How about 100 degree weather in August, "Mommy can I play with Santa?" At least now I'm a little more in the mood for the festivities!

So, what is the "best" (define that how you will) White Elephant/Robbers Bingo-type Christmas gift you've even received? How about the best one you've ever given?


See the comments for mine.

1 comment:

Dri said...

Best gift I've received: A Staples Easy Button that when you press it says, "Well, that was easy." :)

Best gift I've given: Apparently it was an ugly stuffed angel thingie that all of the ladies at the Christmas party thought was "so cute" and fought over. Always happy to please... and pass my junk along to willing recipients.