Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Is it just me....


.... or do you all think even salads taste better at restaurants?

I was just gazing in my fridge planning my lunch to take with me to work tomorrow and found myself thinking, "Man, I wish I could make a salad as good as the ones I get in restaurants."

Am I alone in this?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think this all the time. No matter what I do - write down and use all the same ingredients and same dressing (even purchased from the restaurant) it NEVER tastes the same.

sucks.

Malissa said...

i absolutely agree with this. i also try to recreat my friend rachel's salads and it NEVER works. even at her house, i make her make them.
salads NEVER taste the same.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

You know, I have never been a salad person. But, I am of the school that most everything tastes better at restaurants.

I hate cooking.

Iris Took said...

Agree! Salads are best when they have a variety of ingredients and are of the freshest nature. I think the issue is that you can never keep all those things in your fridge at home without them going bad.

Salads are better in restaurants. Amen.

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Definitely better. My all time favorite is California Pizza kitchen's BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad