
He was a great friend, a wonderful person and losing him 10 years ago was the hardest thing I've had to go through so far in my life.
Keep his mom, dad, brothers and sister in your prayers today. A person's heart has a way of knowing significant anniversaries of grief. This time of year always brings back memories, but for some reason it's harder for all of us this time.
4 comments:
i will be thinking of the family and friends and loved one of this special person i never had the joy of knowing.
Dri - I will certainly say a prayer for all who loved Tim. Big hug to you, my friend. BIG hug.
Love you, baby...
We all miss him...
I know this response is late, but I will send up a prayer for him and all the people whose lives he touched.
Post a Comment