Saturday, August 11, 2007

Class Reunion


Tonight is the night, ladies and gentlemen - The night I see 1/2 of the people who graduated from high school with me.

I graduated with 52 people. (I know, a small class.) I think 20 some people from my class will be there, most with significant others, a few without. We are having a catered meal and just some great hang out time. I actually had a wonderful high school experience and most people in our class got along. I am looking forward to seeing each person, I can't think of one person I wouldn't want to see and catch up with who graduated in my class. That's a pretty amazing statement, I think.

Last night I found a journal that I put everyone's Senior picture in and then they wrote on the page of journal instead of on the back of their picture. I found it at my parents' when I was looking for my yearbooks. It's crazy to look back and read the comments people wrote.

Did you all have a good time in high school? Have any of you gone back for your high school reunions?

2 comments:

Malissa said...

i can't wait to hear how it went!
my twin and i will attend our 10th reunion in september. i'm definitely looking forward to it and hope it really does go well. we had 280 in our class, so we'll see how many show up.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

How fun! My 10-year reunion is in September, in Toledo, and unfortunately I will miss it. I too, graduated with a VERY small class and truly, I'm nosy. I want to know what everyone looks like/ is doing, etc.

I was thinking we should have a "virtual" reunion so we all could just see how everyone is doing, etc. You know, without the small talk.