
Do you all remember Debbie Downer from Saturday Night Live?
I was just trying to run a meeting and had a Debbie Downer in my meeting. It sucked! Horribly.
Wah, wah.
And because I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, I'll end on a positive note: what are your favorite SNL characters/skits?
My responses in the comments section.
6 comments:
In random order:
- the cheer leading skits of the 90s: "who's that Spartan in my T.P.? It's me, it's me."
- the news when Tina Fey was on.
- "Hello, lover...." skits
- Da Bears
I'm sure there are more that I'm just not able to think about right at the moment.
Please share....
Anything Will Farrell was in. Could I get a little more cow bell? Also, when Molly Shannon was the lady that's "Fifty Years old". "I kick, and I stretch, and I kick...I'm 50!" I could go on and on. :)
Debbie Downer is my favorite!!! My husband and I "wah-wah" each other all the time...and it always makes me laugh. "Wah-wah" can always get me out of a crappy mood.
I also miss Jack Handy. I miss the old SNL.
I love anything with Will Farrell, as well. I also REALLY enjoy Steve Martin.
I grew up on the Coneheads and other inappropriate stuff I probably shouldn't have been watching.
Do you remember our junior high years? When Dana Carvey, Mike Meyers, Adam Sandler and the like were all together? AMAZING.
i enjoyed the chris farley days. also, "it's time for androgyny" - that's just Pat was cool.
i also like molly shannon.
i do remember debbie downer, and i have friends who, whenever you say anything negative, they do the "wah wah" sound!
Adam Sandler and Chris Farley in "Lunch Lady Land" is a classic!! I also like the cheerleading skits. Alec Baldwin guest starring with David Spad..."Did you cinch it? You've got to cinch it!"
Post a Comment