
The sign of a great vacation - it felt WEIRD to drive back into F-town.
It felt like I was all of the sudden in this weird time warp and I was being transported to my old life. I experienced a good amount of transformation on vacation and Ryan and I realized that we need to do more things that we enjoy and that relax us and allow us to be together as a family. Hiking and outdoors stuff as a family and for me, specifically, spending quiet time each morning praying, listening and learning from God.
So, entering our old stress-filled world with a new calmer, more peaceful attitude felt weird. And, quite honestly it still does - days later.
Is this what it feels like when someone experiences a huge conversion experience and becomes a Christian? I grew up in the church, so didn't really experience that exactly. All I know is vacation was wonderful and if I can keep just a slice of that peace I'll be good to go.
1 comment:
I hope that peace stays with you for many, many days.
Post a Comment